Navigating the transition from a product based organisation to a services based requires major shifts in mindset, processes, people and skills. It requires creating new business models, operating structures and management functions.
Always-on IoT services present new and unique operational challenges that you must address:
- How will you on-board new devices, provision network services and set usage policies?
- How will you monitor and optimize service performance?
- How will you diagnose and resolve service issues remotely?
- How will you monetize your services and manage costs?
- How will you scale your IoT services, whether to the next 10,000 customers or
Becoming a successful, service-centric IoT business requires four key elements:
- Devices with embedded connectivity.
- Networks for connecting those devices.
- Applications and IT systems to power operations.
- An IoT service platform that enables you to capitalize on real-time
Contact Us for a demo to discuss and start your IoT marketplace strategy